This section allows you to create and add new pages on your site. Simply enter a page title (which will be used as the link text to the page), an internal name for the page and the content/body of the page. You can use the WYSIWYG editor, where everything looks as the final result. Or you can even edit in HTML, where you can edit the html directly.
Here you can see how to create a new page:
A link to the page will show up in the footer of each of your website pages, like this:
Note: The Contact page is a default page that comes with Osclass. This page file, named contact.php, can be found within the root of your OSClass installation.
From this screen, you're able to edit and delete all user-created pages on your site. Place your mouse over the page you wish to edit and a menu will appear with the options: View Page, Edit, or Delete. You may also reorder the pages by clicking on the arrows located on the far-right, under the "Order" column.
Dynamic custom pages
If you need more freedom for your pages, you can create dynamic custom pages, for example to run PHP code and create special pages. This can be easily achieved following the next steps:
- Go to Add new from the Pages tab on the admin panel.
- Enter a custom internal name, for example my_custom_page
- Enter a tittle, body could be left empty
- Create your custom file, call it page-my_custom_page.php
- Upload it to your theme folder. If your theme folder is modern, upload it to oc-content/themes/modern.